The Bursar is responsible for professional handling of all finances at the centre, submitting returns and preparing all books for both internal and external audit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipting and bank all monies received at the center.
- Typing and filing at the center.
- Maintaining the Petty cash Account.
- Preparing and transmitting all returns to Head Office.
- Maintaining accurate registers for all types leave.
- Preparing all accounts in readiness for the audit.
- Keeping up to date all records of assents and stock control registers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher National Diploma in Accountancy.
How to Apply
If you are intersted please send your CV and copies of all qualifications (academic and professional) to: [email protected]
Deadline: 31 May 2023
Also, please keep in mind that ZiMetro has no control over the success of your job application. We are simply here to inform you about work possibilities in Zimbabwe and accept no responsibility for the job outcome! Please follow the instructions and double-check all details before meeting with any interviewers.