A vacancy has arisen within the Strategy, Innovation and Insights Department for a suitably qualified Data Science Specialist, reporting to the Insights Manager.
The role is responsible for interpreting and analysing data from multiple sources by developing hypothesis, making inferences and analyse customer, products and market trends to come up with imaginative solutions to business problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics or Data Science is required.
- Data Analytics Integration with SSIS/ SAS/ Java certification.
- Strong scripting (Python, R) and SQL skills are required.
- Big Data certification and Database systems SQL or NOSQL required.
- 2-4 years banking sector experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to: [email protected], with the title, Data Science Specialist clearly written in the subject line.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 31 May 2023
Also, please keep in mind that ZiMetro has no control over the success of your job application. We are simply here to inform you about work possibilities in Zimbabwe and accept no responsibility for the job outcome! Please follow the instructions and double-check all details before meeting with any interviewers.