The University of the West of England, Bristol, offers the Millennium Scholarship to international students who must complete an internship working in the International Office or other departments, as well as ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the course.
University of the West of England, UK.
A postgraduate degree in eligible programs offered by the University.
The scholarship is worth 50% tuition fees for one academic year.
Eligible candidates must meet the following:
- Have earned the equivalent of a British first class degree
- Hold an unconditional or conditional offer if IELTS or similar English language proficiency is the only requirement.
- Be a first-year student at UWE Bristol with no prior UK studies.
- For fee purposes, be classified as overseas.
- You must not be a sponsored student or the recipient of another scholarship/award.
- At the time of application, provide official transcripts.
If you meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, you will be requested to apply as part of the application process. If you are invited, you will be sent a link to an online application form that must be completed by May 31, 2023 for September 2023 entrance.