ZINARA Announces New Toll Fees Effective 20 March 2023
The Zimbabwe National Road Administration (ZINARA) has announced Toll fees that will be effective from Monday 20 March 2023.
In a notice seen by ZiMetro News, ZINARA said Toll fees in foreign currency remain unchanged.
Reads the notice:
We would like to advise our valued customers that with effect from 20 March 2023, the following ZWL toll fees will apply in terms of Section 4 of Statutory Instrument 32 of 2021.
- A motorcycle is Exempted from paying toll fees.
- Light Motor Vehicles US$2 or ZWL$1 900
- Minibuses US$3 or ZWL$2 850
- Buses US$4 Or ZWL$3 800
- Heavy Vehicles US$5 Or ZWL$4 750
- Haulage Trucks US$10 Or ZWL$9 500
- Residential Discount Per Term US$40 Or ZWL$38 000
Toll fees in foreign currency remain unchanged.
In other trending news,
Body Of Missing Girl Found Buried At Boyfriend’s Home
The decomposed body of a teenage girl reported missing was found on Wednesday buried in a shallow grave at her boyfriend’s house.
“The boyfriend was arrested on the same day, and he was charged for cases of murder, perjury and defeating the ends of justice…read more