Bath is renowned for its outstanding instruction and research, warm community, and exceptional job-readiness training for students.
We are a top ten UK institution in three national ranking tables and The Times and The Sunday Times institution of the Year 2023. (the Guardian University Guide 2023, the Complete University Guide 2023, and The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023).
A master’s degree program is a fantastic investment in your future. We also recognize that it is costly. So that you can make an educated decision, we want to give you the most recent information about scholarships and financing.
Scholarships for 2023 entry
We have a number of scholarship schemes available with a range of eligibility. Explore all our scholarships for 2023.
Deans Award for Academic Excellence
Worth £5,000, this scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities in the Faculties of Engineering and Design, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Science and is awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
This £5,000 scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities in the Faculties of Engineering and Design, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Science. It is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership potential.
Alongside the Study UK and GREAT Britain campaign, we are offering six scholarships to master’s students from eligible countries studying our full-time, taught programmes. These awards are open to students from China, Nigeria, Pakistan, India and Indonesia. We also have an award available to students from Nigeria, Ghana, China and India for our MSc Environmental Engineering.
School of Management MSc Scholarships
The School of Management runs several scholarship schemes both for MSc students:
- MSc scholarships: four scholarships worth a full tuition fee waiver each and over 30 scholarships worth £5,000
- MSc Anniversary scholarships: three scholarships worth £10,000 each.
- Dean’s Scholarship for Ambition: scholarships worth a 50% discount tuition fee waiver for MSc in International Management (up to eight), MSc in Business Analytics (up to eight) and MSc in Strategic Retailing (up to two).
- There are a number of full and partial tuition fee scholarships available across both the Full-time and Executive MBA programmes.
The University of Bath offers bursaries to its graduate students and alumni:
- Bath Alumni: if you have graduated with an honours degree or equivalent from the University of Bath and are self-financing, you may qualify for a 10% discount on tuition fees for a postgraduate course here at Bath. Your fees will be automatically discounted if you receive an offer.
- Taught Postgraduate Master’s Bursaries: we offer bursaries, each worth either £5,000 or £10,000, to students with home (UK) status who have an undergraduate honours degree from the University of Bath.
Apply now for courses starting in 2023.
Applying for a PGT Scholarship at The University of Bath.